Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Class exercise C 09-FEB-2011

The object that has been chosen for the process of abstraction is OHP.

First step. I removed the background and leaving only the OHP behind.
Second step. I simplified the movable table to a simple table. Clear away the finer detail on the OHP. Simplifying the wire. Removed the light path and projected screen.


Third step. I removed the table and focus only on the OHP itself. slide were removed from the OHP


. Fourth step. I removed the lens and the wire storage box. leaving it a very simple OHP box.
Fifth step. I simplified the lens stand to just a straight line. Plug of the wire were removed.
Final. I show my drawing to my friends and they commented that the 3rd drawing is the most simplified and recognizable OHP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment